The Professional will be responsible for the allocation and maintenance of tee times for competitions. All enquiries regarding tee times are to be made to the Professional.
Saturday Competitions on the Murcar Links Course (Men’s and Ladies’ Sections)
- Competitions will become active 9 days (Thursdays) in advance @ 7.00pm via the online booking portal.
- Members wishing to play in the competition must enter their name on the Competition Time Sheet
- Members may add playing partners names, it is not seen as good practice to simply add a players name to reserve a slot
- Telephone reservations are acceptable the day after the competition becomes live i.e Friday.
- Competitors wishing to withdraw from the Competition can do so until 5am on the day of the competition after this time players made must notify the Professional. Any member failing to notify his or her withdrawal shall be penalised by exclusion from the following two Saturday Competitions.
- The Professional will maintain the draw via the computer located in the Professional’s shop.
- A member who has been reserved a tee time is not officially entered the Competition, until they sign in on the sign in/scoring terminal. The PLAYER is responsible for their sign in/score entry in the scoring terminal. Entry to the competition is optional
- Murcar members from both the Men’s Section and the Ladies’ Section will be playing their respective competitions concurrently on the Murcar Links course. Competitors in the same Competition will be drawn together but if the numbers do not allow this, then competitors in different competitions may play together
Wednesday Competitions (Men’s Section)
- Times can be booked online 5 days (Friday) in advance
- On the day of a Wednesday competition, members wishing to play in the Competition must report to the Professional’s Shop and enter their name into the “sign in/score entry terminal. The player is responsible for entering their name into the computer and only members who have entered their name will have entered the Competition.
- The Professional will issue a scorecard to the member.
- If you are on your own, the Professional will thus be able to fit you in to play with other members.
- Scorecards will not be issued when there is obviously insufficient light for them to complete their round.
On Completion of the Round
The Club operates a computerised Competition and handicapping system. After completion of your round you are required to:
- Return your scorecard whether complete or not.
- Enter your score hole by hole into the computer terminal located in the Clubhouse Entrance Hall. Failure to do either may result in suspension from future competitions.
In order to complete the Playing Condition Calculation (PCC) ALL CARDS are required to obtain the correct result.